Green Gable

Here is my Green Gable tee blocking on the dining room table. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Buttercream....such nice yarn to work with! I plan on using it again in the future, perhaps I'll make the Rusted Root :-) I don't have a picture of me wearing it yet, I'll post it when I get one taken. This tee is a little big in the neck/shoulder area, but fits great through the bust and everywhere else. I'm considering a crocheted edge at the neckline to pull it all together, but not yet sure. I did run it through the washer once since (it washed beautifully), and blocked again to dry. We'll see when I try it on again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants