Simplicity 3678

UPDATE: The finished dress for my daughter Libby, which finally made it to Chicago.....USPS Priority Mail returned it to sender once, but after resending via 1st class it got there just fine in record time!

My oldest daughter has been asking for another knit dress using Simplicity 3678, since she loved the first one I made for her and the fit was spot on. So, what's a mother to do? LOL! I found this jazzy summer print knit fabric at my local JoAnn Fabric's , and surprisingly the quality is very nice! No alterations necessary, used fusible tricot in the bodice and the hem. Shipped it off to Chicago, where she works as an attorney for a large firm in their litigation department. This dress will easily make the transition from work to play, perfect for a Chicago summer.




Comments

  1. Great dress for you daughter, I will have to look for that fabric at my joann's, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I don't sew knits often but had success with this one! Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants