Summer's over!

I can't believe that this is the first day of Autumn. Where did the summer go to? It seemed to scream by so fast, and I like the summer to be hot and sunny which didn't seem to happen much here in mid-Michigan.
I have been out on the golf course a little more this summer tho, and my tennis game is getting better and better! Maybe that's why I don't have any finished projects to talk about. I 've been knitting away on my CP Hoodie, the back and both fronts are done, and I'm knitting the sleeves two at the same time. I'm planning on wearing this sweater this fall!
The Novi Sewing Expo is fast approaching, too. Friday I'll be going with my quilting friends, about 6 or 7 of us, and we'll be having our parking lot tailgate for the 3rd year in a row. Then on
Saturday I have 3 garment sewing classes scheduled, 2 of them with Patti Palmer, and I'm really excited for that. My niece's wedding shower is on Sunday....and there is another weekend gone!! But I know I'll come home from the Expo motivated and inspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674