Sewing Studio

When I read the blogs of some of my fellow sewing 'buddies', I love it when they post pictures of their sewing areas. From sewing in a small place on the kitchen table, to entire rooms added on the the house just for that purpose, it seems that where there's a will, there's a way! I remember sewing on my parents' dining room table when I was in high school. Their house is quite small, and the living room with the TV was just a few feet away. I'm sure my little Kenmore machine was a noisy addition to the room, but no one ever complained. Now, I am lucky to have a great spot in an open corner in our finished basement. The computer desk area is there, along with the big-screen TV where everyone seems to gather. I've always liked sewing right in the middle of things, where all the action is! As our kids move away and the bedrooms open up, the opportunity may present itself for me to grab a room for my sewing studio......but I'm not sure. I am pretty used to the way things are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants