Knitting: B-O-M

I am participating in my LYS' (Sweet Pea's Yarn & Gifts) Block of the Month program for 2010. This will be a full sized afghan in more pastel colors, all knit with a bulky yarn on size 13 needles. I really like the Brown Sheep's Shepherd's Shades 100% wool yarn that the shop owner chose, and I REALLY like that the blocks are a generous size and knit up very quickly! We'll meet one Saturday each month to receive the pattern & yarn for the next block, with little goodies and discounts along the way. It's fun to get together with some knitting buddies, and it will be nice to have a lovely product when done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants