15 min of play Intuition Challenge

I am participating in V's Intuition Challenge on the 15 minutes of play blog, and I'm starting with this bin of scraps of various sizes and shapes:

I grabbed the teal floral on the left as a starting point, and found myself gravitating toward the pinks and greens. Below is the result of my 15 min of play:

I can see some great potential here, but in true intuitive style I am not planning ahead, but just rolling with it to see where it takes me! I like the size of this block, and may make several blocks this size as I move forward. Fun!

Comments

  1. WOW! for 15 minutes of play, your finish is incredible. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Patty...I love this! Just your bin of scraps got me all excited but then when I saw what you'd done it them...whoa! That is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674