Baby kimono - garter stitch

I had knitted up this sweet little infant kimono awhile back, and it was just waiting for the finishing touches and a baby to wear it. There will be a baby born in September to the sister of my daughter's friend, and so this cute little number has found a home! The pattern is from Mason Dixon Knitting (Book 1), knit with  Bernat Soy, a lovely natural-blend yarn that I loved knitting with. This kimono is so soft and squishy!
Can't wait to see pictures of the baby wearing it :-)




Comments

  1. SO adorable! I know she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little kimono pattern. I've made it a few times and it's just adorable. LOVE the color you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674