Stonehedge shawlette




The pattern for this shawlette is The Labor Day Mystery KAL 2012, which is a free pattern posted on Ravelry, and uses Stonehedge Fiber Mill Crazy yarn. I used 2 skeins of the crazy-colored mill ends, and I think this a perfect marriage of pattern with yarn. My shawlette wet-blocked out to a size 46" at the neck edge, and 74" at the lace edge, a perfect size, in my opinion, for wearing as a scarf or gently wrapped over the shoulders.
This was a easy and fun project.....once I realized that I needed to place stitch markers at the very beginning to keep count LOL! It only took four false starts for me to figure that out ...





On the needles is another small shawl, Holden, which was my travel knitting on my recent trip to Paris,
France. We were busy most of the trip, so not too much knitting was accomplished ;-) Plenty of time for that now that I'm home again...

                  Luxembourg Gardens




                                        




                                         








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674