HotPatterns 1170: The Blouse-back T

This is my second Blouse-back T from HotPatterns....I really liked the first one, but it was a little too big. I found these two remnants while shopping at Haberman Fabrics in Royal Oak, MI with the plan to make the T in a size smaller. The solid is a stable knit, the floral a semi-sheer...both poly.


I am very happy with the way it turned out! No alterations, a quick cut out and sew project with great results.


Some not-so-great photos below...it is still SO COLD in Michigan!:






Comments

  1. I love that top. Talk about a mullet - all business at the front and party at the back. Love your fabrics and the colours. You have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too....there is another one on my cutting table right now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674